Some Tips To Help You Plan Your Large Scale Event – Inspire Furniture in Numbers
Published on 10th September 2019
4000 years of combined experience? Yes, that’s us! When combining the collective experience of our 180 employees, we’ve got a whole lot more than just our stunning furniture to offer our 3500-4000 current clients.
The sheer scale of our experience is what helps us bring your large-scale event to life. From festivals to year-end parties, Inspire’s got the goods you need. Here’s some insight into what happens behind the scenes to bring everything together at Inspire:
If you’re planning your next event, take a look at our entire range of furniture available for hire, or get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to help you bring your vision to life!
While you consider your furniture options, keep the following tips in mind for any large-scale events you may be planning:
- Start the planning early – With large-scale events everything gets bigger: budgets, décor, and ultimately, timelines. Because there is so much more to handle, it’s important to get a grip on it all from the early stages to avoid your planning spiralling out of control.
- Lists are your friend – As there’s so much more to consider, keeping on top of it all is easier said than done. Google spread sheets or planning software like Asana can make your life a lot easier.
- Get the right people on your team – This includes getting in touch with professional events coordinators if necessary, and also the best people for the décor (this is where we come in ;) )
- Safety first! – When you host a large-scale event there’s suddenly more room for something to go wrong. Check and re-check that your event location, décor elements, and sound equipment all meet the necessary safety requirements so that you can avoid any potential injuries that could taint the experience for your guests.
- Don’t forget Mother Nature – Between rain and wind, forgetting to put contingency plans in place for Mother Nature can leave you on a serious pickle. Consider your options for a Plan B, and ensure you have the right materials to help make it work – even a few strategically placed umbrellas can go a long way.
We hope these tips will help you put together your large-scale event with ease! Remember to take a look at our range of furniture for hire, or contact us directly if you need further assistance.